IDEA Center Open House
Faculty and staff of Notre Dame are invited to the IDEA Center Open House for faculty and staff on August 9th from 2:30 to 4:30 p.m. at Innovation Park. Light appetizers and drinks will be served. Tours of the building, including the recently completed Quinn Hall and its new Innovation Lab, will also be run.
Since the IDEA Center’s launch, a number of new and exciting innovation and commercialization initiatives have been created. The first part of this forum will be devoted to explaining these efforts and how faculty and students can best take advantage of them. We will also discuss what the IDEA Center is, what we do and which University programs now fall under our domain. In addition, this forum will examine:
- The 27 startups we’ve launched and why this is significant
- Our commercialization process (the Commercialization Engine) and how it supports the academic mission of the university
- Our new milestone-based funding program for post-invention disclosure innovations and how faculty and students can access those funds
- How faculty can take advantage of other array of resources at the IDEA Center
- A new investment fund we’re launching
- Our commercialization process (the Commercialization Engine)
- Where the IDEA Center is headed next
PLEASE RSVP HERE
Originally published at ideacenter.nd.edu.